• Slow times but progress.
    My recent exploration has been into wood, I’ve been seeing if i can get a good base for the Tori gates. Below is my progress: All created in Substance Designer, the colour is not quite right but overall happy with the direction. Other than that I’ve been adjusting the overall scene a little for composition.…
  • Got 99 problems and the fern is number 1.
    The fern generator is really annoying me lately, its too bulky and low res, my initial graph was just too complex and over engineered. So I tried a new formula and so far it seems a lot faster (with no optimisation) and has better results. The graph is procedural and produces a higher res. Below…
  • New website and slow progress
    Haven’t made as much progress as I wanted too over the last weeks, been doing the complete opposite too my original plan, whoops. In the meanwhile I’ve been spending some time trying to learn come code to help with the website and fix some responsive issues I’ve been having, I’ve hit a wall with my…
  • I started a blog! :O
    I’ve been wanting to share with the community for a while now so I’m going to do it, GOD DAMN IT! I thought id start off with a new YouTube channel I’ve found its got some nice little bis and bobs in there which is a nice resource. Plans for 2020 Lockdown has helped me…